Mickey, Donald and Goofy are in a vacation trip into a wood where is a known swimming hole inhabited by several wild animals and surrounded by much green. They are very excited for the fun time, but then they find out that they swimming hole were stolen by the scoundrel Pete! who left all the local creatures homeless and even laughs at their disappointment. Even the Sun gets disappointed about that and gives up the summer. Using a pickup the enemy takes the stolen pond to his domains and surrounds it with an electric fence, so he could enjoy it by himself while tasting a cocktail. Mickey and his friends try to invade there and retrieve the pond, but they are electrocuted by the fence and fall in a barn where they find a tractor and decide to use it to destroy Pete’s fence and get the pond back.
Enraged, Pete gets his pickup and goes after them on the road. After a fast and furious pursuit, the pond ends up by breaking in the middle and the water falls out. At this point, everyone starts crying.
Then, the fallen water turns into rain and refills the swimming hole. Joyfully, Mickey and his friends go swimming with the local wildlife. Suddenly, Mickey notices Pete is very upset and alone in the woods and invites him to play in the water too. Pete gets very happy and join them. The episode ends with everyone enjoying the summer together.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Ilya Owens
- Little April Shower plays when it starts raining, and it even features a frame-by-frame parody of the first shot of the rain sequence from Bambi.
- A bluegrass version of it was also heard when everyone jumped into the swimming hole.
- Goofy can be heard yelling out his famous holler when he, Mickey, and Donald drove over a fence with "Holey".
- Beginning from this episode, Pete has his own trademark outfit for this series, which consists of a pair of blue one-strapped overalls as seen in Steamboat Willie.