Tarzan and Jane are invited to the Waziri village for the wedding of Basuli and Naoh. As part of the ancient marriage ritual, Basuli must journey to a tall mountain and bring back an Eagle's feather. He is allowed to take one person with him and he chooses Tarzan, which angers Muviro. Their journey is fraught with hardships and Tarzan begins to wonder if someone else isn't interfering.
- Michael T. Weiss as Tarzan
- Olivia d'Abo as Jane Porter
- Phil LaMarr as Basuli
- Dawnn Lewis as Naoh
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Muviro
- James Avery as Chief Keewazi
- April Winchell as Terk
- Jim Cummings as Tantor
- Jeff Bennett as Archimedes Q. Porter
- Jane makes a reference to the ending of the film when she reveals to Naoh how she decided to stay in the jungle to be with Tarzan instead of returning to England.
- Jane's mother is mentioned in this episode.
- The Elephant Graveyard in this episode is reminiscent to (and could be argued to be the same as) the one shown in The Lion King and The Lion King II: Simba's Pride.
- This has lead fans to believe that the two film franchises are in the same universe, however, this is de-bunked by The Lion Guard, as in the third season, the Guard travel all the way around the world with no humans in sight.