"Team Impossible" is the sixty-third episode of Kim Possible.
Team Impossible, the world's premier action/rescue team confront Kim Possible and demand she end her world saving career as it is cutting into their profit margin. When Kim refuses to do so she suddenly finds the network of connections which allow her to travel the world is missing. They manage to stop both Drakken and Professor Dementor while impressing even the supervillains themselves. With Wade's help in person they are defeated by Kim and she forces them to join Global Justice and stop charging money for helping people.
- Not counting "A Sitch in Time", where he shows up in the future, Wade appears in person for the first time.
- Some of Ron's theme song ideas for Kim are "The Naked Mole Rap" and the show theme song, "Call Me, Beep Me!", both of which are featured on the show's official soundtrack.
- Ron is continually angered by the fact he did not get a boxed lunch on the seniors bus.
- When Burn Burman informs Kim that she is cutting into Team Impossible's profit margin, Kim replies that she does not charge people, and Burn responds that is the problem. However, this is extremely inaccurate, as a Team Possible who both took Team Impossible's clients and pocketed their profits would be Team Impossible's worst nightmare. The true issue was never that Kim was not charging money, it was that she was a heroine at all.
- Team Impossible are mentioned in the Past segment of Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time.
- Ron's assumed persona, Rich Richardson, may be an allusion to the comic/cartoon character, Richie Rich.