Team Possible are a main team on Kim Possible. It comprised of Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus & Wade.
Team Possible is formed at some unknown point. It all started when Kim, in need of supplementing her allowance, start up her own babysitting/lawn-mowing business and set up her own website, "KimPossible.com", under the slogan "I can do anything". Their first major mission was a rescue of Mr McHenry and Mr. Paisley from a laser grid (actually, Mr. McHenry was trying to contact Team Impossible, but because of a typo, he contacts Kim Possible instead). Kim, with her gymnastic ability, is able to deactivate the laser grid with ease, and this eventually jumpstarted her career as a freelance crime-fighter, as she is frequently contacted for help by people all over the world, including governments and royalty, as a matter of daily activity.
- Kim Possible: The main field operative and combat expert.
- Ron Stoppable: Kim's best friend and sidekick who provides a wide range of distractions and stall tactics, and on a couple of occasions takes the lead and holds his own in combat with his Monkey Kung-Fu.
- Rufus: Ron's pet naked mole rat which contributes the occasional element of unpredictability - showing both technical intelligence and quick thinking and reflexes.
- Wade: The team's communication guru and tech expert, equipping Kim and Ron with Gadgets. He usually communicates through the Kimmunicator.
- Athena: (Live-action continuity only) Originally a highly advanced Android designed by Dr. Drakken in a plot to defeat Kim Possible, until she turned against her creator and helps Kim, Ron, and her family defeat Dr. Drakken and Shego, although she is damaged during the explosion. She is then repaired and rebooted by Dr. Ann Possible.
- Jim Street: (Live-action continuity only) An LAPD S.W.A.T. officer and new transfer from Long Beach Police Department, serving as the liaison to the LAPD Metro S.W.A.T. He also become Athena's father figure.
- Christina Alonso: (Live-action continuity only) A fellow S.W.A.T. officer and the only female member of the LAPD S.W.A.T.
- It is likely that Team Possible's name was inspired by Team Impossible. Kim and Ron had apparently never heard of Team Impossible prior to the Paisley rescue mission, and when Mr. McHenry first called the kids by the wrong name, Ron's response was, "Uh, yes, that's us! Good name. We could use that".