Tennis Racquet is an animated short starring Goofy.
A tennis match between Goofy and Goofy, with Goofy spectators, a Goofy announcer, and a Goofy groundskeeper tending the court during the match.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, October 2, 1956
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episode D-079 (May 4, 1978)
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #3
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #63
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #68
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.3: "Sports Goofy"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #54
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Sport Goofy (VHS)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Complete Goofy (DVD)
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Extreme Sports Fun (DVD)
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short version due to time constraints:
- The line of cars going to the flower show instead of the tennis game.
- The crowd getting packed in is shortened significantly.
- The contestants coming out onto the field and Big Ben removing his tennis racquet cover.
- The sportscaster accidentally unplugging his microphone and plugging it into a spectator's radio.
- The gardener's smoking pipe causing Big Ben to sneeze.
- The initial play and the spectators watching is shortened.
- Little Joe accidentally getting buried under a newly-planted tree; him burrowing through the ground is retained, however.
- All scenes between Little Joe now serving and Little Joe "jab[bing] with a smash" are cut.
- The spectators watching during the slow motion scene.
- Further plays after the slow motion scene and before the point where the game is won are cut.
- Big Ben receiving the giant trophy and Little Joe angry at losing.
- The animation of the spectators taking their seats is reused from Hockey Homicide, which was also narrated by Weaver.
- This is the only short where Goofy is portrayed with brown fur.
- The trophy at the end is labeled "Edwin Parks Trophy", a nod to Ed Parks, an animator for Disney.