"Thai Feud" is the first segment of the forty-third episode of Amphibia.
Sprig tries to get rid of a food truck that's threatening the family business.
As Hop Pop and Polly act cordial with Mrs. Boonchuy, Sprig rudely eats off her pan and from the fridge, much to her annoyance. Anne scolds him for being inconsiderate, but he fails to understand. Sprig feels that since Anne is considered a Plantar then that must mean that they are considered Boonchuys, but Hop Pop and Anne tell him that it does not work that way and that they are still technically guests. Anne tries to tell him that it is better being a guest instead of a Boonchuy, but Sprig wants to be considered part of the family. To get in on Mrs. Boonchuy's good side, Sprig volunteers to help out at the restaurant, Thai Go, while Hop Pop and Polly stay home and watch movies.
Mrs. Boonchuy still does not let Sprig help at work and he becomes envious of Anne's relationship with her parents. A longtime customer named Ned arrives and happily welcomes Anne's return. Ned reveals that he now wants to go into business by driving a Thai Go food truck, but Mrs. Boonchuy turns down giving him the recipe. The fact that he parks his van across the restaurant also ruins their business as it confuses the customers. Wanting to help, Sprig tries to ruin Ned's food truck, but he only causes trouble when he insults the customers. He is confused when Mrs. Boonchuy yells at Anne and not him. He decides to leave a fake note with Ned to get rid of the van, but Anne catches him and they fight.
Ned's van, which has broken breaks, suddenly rolls down the hill and Anne and Sprig are forced to steer it through traffic. After flying through a skate park, they manage to land the van, but Mrs. Boonchuy and Ned catch up with them. Sprig admits that the events were his fault because he wanted to be a Boonchuy so badly. Mrs. Boonchuy apologizes for acting cold towards him and Ned admits that his food truck was the result of "gross appropriation". Mrs. Boonchuy decides to hire Ned as a delivery boy before turning her attention back at Sprig and scolds him for his actions. However, Sprig is happy to be yelled at, as this means that he is considered a Boonchuy now, much to Mrs. Boonchuy's confusion.
- Brenda Song as Anne Boonchuy
- Justin Felbinger as Sprig Plantar
- Bill Farmer as Hop Pop Plantar
- Amanda Leighton as Polly Plantar
- On Braly as Mrs. Boonchuy
- Brian Sounalath as Mr. Boonchuy
- Wayne Knight as Ned
- Sam Riegel as Hat Customer, Purple Haired TV Borrower, Moving TV Man
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Confused Customer
- Ned is listening to "Welcome to Amphibia" with the original lyrics, while cleaning his truck.
- The movies that Polly suggests to Hop Pop are Starzgate and Quantum Hop, a reference to Stargate and Quantum Leap.
- Anne states that she has played 900 hours of Super Waro Kart, a reference to Super Mario Kart.
- Ned is wearing a Romance Academy 7 shirt from the Gravity Falls episode "Soos and the Real Girl".
- The shirt that Sprig is wearing at the beginning of the episode has an image of a cat-like creature resembling Pikachu from Pokémon.
- Ned's name may be a reference to his voice actor Wayne Knight’s character Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park.
- October 17, 2021 (Canada)
- December 22, 2021 (Singapore)
- January 5, 2022 (Australia, New Zealand)
- January 7, 2022 (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand)
- January 26, 2022 (Latin America)
- February 5, 2022 (Spain)
- February 9, 2022 (Portugal)
- February 23, 2022 (United Kingdom, Ireland)
- March 23, 2022 (France)