- “Because in case you hadn't noticed, people come in all shapes and sizes, and they're all beautiful.”
- ―Raven Baxter to Victoria Kayne
"That's So NOT Raven" is the eighth episode of the second season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the twenty-ninth episode overall. It aired on April 9, 2004. It was written by Dennis Rinsler and directed by Sean McNamara.
Raven has a vision of herself modeling a dress that she designed. She is accepted into the fashion industry modeling her clothes. But when it appears in the magazine, her body has been altered, and she appears much thinner than she really is. She is upset that her own body was not used, and also that the head of the agency only believes that there is only one look for all models. Meanwhile, Cory tries to convince his parents that he should get a new video game system.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Symba as Victoria Kayne
- Karen Sharpe as Emayshia
- Caroline A. Rice as Mimi
- Marcia Ann Burrs as Mrs. Beckman
- Amy Hill as Mrs. DePaulo