The Art of Onward is the official concept art book of the Disney Pixar animated film Onward which was published by Chronicle Books on March 3, 2020 and written by Drew Taylor with an introduction by Dan Scanlon.
The Art of Onward presents the story behind the making of Pixar's film Onward.
This comprehensive volume showcases stunning artwork from the film's creation, along with behind-the-scenes details that brings this epic story to life in a brand new way.
• A vibrant companion book to Pixar's feature film Onward.
• Includes character designs, storyboards, color scripts, and much more.
• Filled with exclusive interviews from the creative team behind it all.
Set in a suburban fantasy world, Onward introduces two teenage elf brothers who embark on an extraordinary quest to discover if there is still a little magic left out there.
The Art of Onward is part of the fan-favorite, collectible Art of series—books that explore production art and exclusive making-of details.
• A perfect gift for Pixar fans, animation and filmmaking students, film buffs, and more.
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Art of Zootopia by Jessica Julius, The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation by Amid Amidi, and The Color of Pixar by Tia Kratter.