The Art of Raya and the Last Dragon is a book which features concept art created for the 2021 Disney animated film, Raya and the Last Dragon, including character studies and sculpts, color scripts, storyboards, and more - alongside interviews with production artists about the making and production of the movie. Written by Kaliko Hurley and Osnat Shurer, the book also features a foreword by Don Hall, Carlos López Estrada, Paul Briggs, and John Ripa.
With never-before-seen development art, character sketches, storyboards, and color scripts, The Art of Raya and the Last Dragon gives fans a front-row view of the making of the Disney animated feature.
- Art book from Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon.
- Features colorful concept art from the all-original fantasy adventure.
- Includes fascinating facts and details from the creators.
It’s an exclusive look inside the studio as Disney’s talented team of artists develop characters and create the Raya and the Last Dragon universe, inspired by the diverse cultures of Southeast Asia.
The Art of Raya and the Last Dragon is part of the acclaimed Art of series, inviting audiences behind-the-scenes of their favorite animated films.
This book is perfect for:
- Disney fans and art buffs.
- Animators and students of animation.
- Fans of The Art of Frozen II and The Art of Moana.