- ―The Ashleys typical saying.
The Ashleys are a clique of four girly, fashionable, beautiful, snobby, and spoiled girls. They are always uttering the phrase "Scandalous" and they all have a little sister Brittany and a little brother Tyler.
They are recurring antagonists towards The Recess Gang, especially towards Spinelli, due to her first name being Ashley and her refusal to join them.
They have been known to have ideas that can do damage to the playground itself, while they are benefited, for example, a rating system that caused catastrophic damage to the playground's balance of nature, until The Recess Gang managed to fix it. They have also been known to be rather cruel to unpopular kids such as Gus, targeting them in "The Ratings Game" and specifically picking on Gus in "Jinxed."
They have a tradition called Purple Day where they wear only purple clothes to celebrate the day they first formed their clique. Ashley A. forgot this at one point, and for this, she was kicked out temporarily and she was forced to hang out with Gretchen for some time.
- Ashley Armbruster (Ashley A.) (Ringleader)
- Ashley Boulet (Ashley B.) (Second-in-command)
- Ashley Quinlan (Ashley Q.)
- Ashley Tomassian (Ashley T.)
- Despite the events of First Name Ashley, it is hinted in a few later episodes, most notably The Beauty Contest and That Stinking Feeling, that the Ashleys still desire to get Spinelli to be part of their clique.
- In the episode where Randall and Menlo team up, it was revealed by Menlo that at least one of the Ashleys' fathers went to a state university, and inquired which of them it was. Based on the fact that he got them to serve himself and Randall during their rise to power as defacto rulers via this information, it's implied that the Ashleys did not want any knowledge of their fathers having attended a state university to get out.