Mickey Mouse attempts to turn the Big Bad Wolf into a good person.
Mickey finds out that the infamous Big Bad Wolf has moved to his neighborhood and is attacking local habitants and causing trouble. Then, he decides to turn the Big Bad Wolf into a good person, inviting the villain to do communitarian services, such as painting fences and entertaining the elderlies. What Mickey doesn’t know is that the wolf is actually eating all his friends and he plans to eat Mickey himself too. The evil maniac invites Mickey to din at the Three Little Pigs’ house, pretending that it’s his and that he is grateful for Mickey’s initiative.
There, the wolf attempts to eat Mickey, but the mouse manages to escape and rescue all his friends from the wolf’s stomach. After, Mickey makes the wolf swallow up an amount of pepper and the mean one sneezes so intensively he flies to space and onto the sun. The sun soon sees this and flicks him off, who then falls somewhere back on Earth.
Mickey looks at the wooden carved statue he gave to the wolf and the mouse laments his failure at making the wolf someone nice but soon cheered up when a joke was made as he did managed to changed his address as everyone, including the sun, have a good laugh.
Cast and Characters
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Clancy Brown as Big Bad Wolf
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Minnie Mouse, Three Little Pigs
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Dumbo (cameo)
- Timothy Q. Mouse (cameo)
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow (cameo)
- Horace Horsecollar (cameo)
- Mrs. Johnson (cameo)
- Skeleton (cameo)
- The Saxophone Prince from Music Land (cameo)
- Pig Lady form the Audience (cameo)
- The audience from Mickey's Revue (cameo)
- Pluto (cameo)
- Grandma Goofy (cameo in a portrait)
- The Three Little Pig's Mother, Father, Brothers and Sister (cameo in a portrait)
- Mickey recites one of Walt Disney’s most famous quotes, “It’s kinda fun to do the impossible.”
- A statue parodying the “Partners” statue from the Disney theme parks appears, with the Big Bad Wolf in place of Walt Disney.
- Goofy's earlier “Dippy Dawg” persona appears as one of the elders that the wolf devours.
- The Magic Feather from the crows is seen wrapped in Dumbo’s trunk when the elephant is inside the wolf’s belly.
- ”Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?” and “When You Wish Upon a Star“ are recurring themes in the episode’s score.
- There are several Easter eggs in Goofy’s house.
- A box labeled “How to”, referencing Goofy’s series of “How To” cartoons.
- A portrait of Goofy's Grandma.
- A license plate that reads “Ahyuck”, in reference to one of Goofy’s catchphrases.
- A framed portrait depicting artwork from The Practical Pig cartoon’s title card appears in Practical Pig’s house.
- "Amazing Images From The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse [EXCLUSIVE]". Screen Rant. Retrieved on November 18, 2020.
- "Next On Disney+: December 2020". Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Media Center. Retrieved on November 19, 2020.