Mickey Mouse attempts to turn the Big Bad Wolf into a good person.
Mickey finds out that the infamous Big Bad Wolf has moved to his neighborhood and is attacking the area, eating local inhabitants, namely the thee pigs and causing trouble. He decides to turn the Big Bad Wolf into a good person, inviting the villain to do community service, such as painting fences and entertaining the elderly. What Mickey doesn’t know is that the wolf is actually eating all his friends and he plans to eat Mickey himself for last too. The evil maniac invites Mickey to dine at the Three Little Pigs’ house, pretending that it’s his and that he is grateful for Mickey’s initiative.
There, the wolf attempts to eat Mickey, but the mouse manages to escape and rescue all his friends from the wolf’s stomach. After that, the wolf gets back at Mickey by blowing him next to the fireplace. Before the wolf can give him the final blow, Mickey makes the wolf inhale a huge amount of pepper, causing him to sneeze so intensively he flies to space and onto the sun. The sun soon sees this and flicks him off, who then falls somewhere back on Earth.
Mickey looks at the wooden carved statue he gave to the wolf, and laments his failure at making the wolf nice, but soon cheers up when Goofy makes a joke, as he did manage to change his address as everyone, including the sun, has a good laugh.
Cast and Characters
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Clancy Brown as Big Bad Wolf
- Bill Farmer as Goofy, Practical Pig
- Kaitlyn Robrock as Minnie Mouse, Fifer Pig, Fiddler Pig
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Dumbo (cameo)
- Timothy Q. Mouse (cameo)
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow (cameo)
- Horace Horsecollar (cameo)
- Mrs. Johnson (cameo)
- Skeleton (cameo)
- The Saxophone Prince from Music Land (cameo)
- The Pig Lady from the Audience (cameo)
- The audience from Mickey's Revue (cameo)
- Pluto (cameo)
- Grandma Goofy (cameo in a portrait)
- The Three Little Pigs' Mother, Father, Brothers, and Sister (cameo in a portrait)
- Mickey recites one of Walt Disney’s most famous quotes, “It’s kinda fun to do the impossible.”
- A statue parodying the “Partners” statue from the Disney theme parks appears, with the Big Bad Wolf in place of Walt Disney.
- Goofy's earlier “Dippy Dawg” persona appears as one of the elders that the wolf devours.
- The Magic Feather from the crows is seen wrapped in Dumbo’s trunk when the elephant is inside the wolf’s belly.
- "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" and "When You Wish Upon a Star" are recurring themes in the episode’s score.
- There are several Easter eggs in Goofy’s house.
- A box labeled “How to”, referencing Goofy’s series of “How To” cartoons.
- A portrait of Goofy's Grandma.
- A license plate that reads “Ahyuck”, in reference to one of Goofy’s catchphrases.
- A framed portrait depicting artwork from The Practical Pig cartoon’s opening title card appears in Practical Pig’s house.
- "Amazing Images From The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse [EXCLUSIVE]". Screen Rant. Retrieved on November 18, 2020.
- "Next On Disney+: December 2020". Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Media Center. Retrieved on November 19, 2020.