After Kim becomes tired of coupon funded dates, she and Ron decide to get jobs. Meanwhile, Señor Senior Jr. and Shego go on a series of crimes to honor Señor Senior Sr.'s birthday in an attempt to perform the perfect crime.
- This is the episode when Kim begins her job at Club Banana and when Ron gets his job at Smarty Mart in the pet department. This remains consistent for the rest of the season, usually appearing as where characters are but it does become plot important in "The Mentor of Our Discontent" and "Fashion Victim".
- The restaurant that Ron takes Kim to at the beginning and the end of the episode, is also the same restaurant in Stop Team Go, when Shego, Mr. Barkin, Kim, and Ron have their double date.
- This is the sixty-ninth episode in production and chronological order.
- In this episode, Ron cannot hold onto a job, until he is offered one by Martin Smarty. Of course, he does not look for a job for long, though.
- Ron has a coupon book, which he wants to use all of the time.
- During the story we see that Kim already has a Car that Jim and Tim Possible have modified. In the episode 70, "Car Alarm" (which actually precedes this episode in production order), we see that Kim had just gotten her car. Presumably, this episode takes place after the episode.
- When Ron is helping Monique at Club Banana he is stacking pants which are directly in front of him. He then turns his back to the pants to face Monique. A few frames later the pile of pants is rather high, and is suddenly halfway between them but in the background which is where they are when Rufus was on top of them, and they all fell to the floor.
- The pants that Ron was stackng were green and the pants that appeared behind, but between Ron and Monique were more of a turquoise in color, with the other pants nowhere to be seen.
- When looking for something to steal, Junior goes through a list of items on the computer including the brainwashing shampoo from "Rappin' Drakken", the spinning tops of doom from "The New Ron", and possibly the Pan-Dimensional Vortex Inducer as seen in "Ron the Man" and "Dimension Twist".
- The five richest people include references to Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.