Upset that Wander and Sylvia always go off scot-free, Lord Hater hires a trio of bounty hunters to go after them and capture them. Peepers is against this idea and plans to foil the hunters' efforts, but doing so could lead him to a big downfall.
Peepers complains to Lord Hater about the fact he doesn't think he's ruthless, evil and strong enough for him, not knowing he's playing a video game whilst doing so. Lord Hater tells him he thinks that way because can't seem to capture Wander and Sylvia, which is what he is continually asked to do. So, he has hired three bounty hunters -- Rongruffle the Huntress, Killbot 86, and the Potted Plant (which is actually a plain daisy flower), to capture them for him. Peepers is completely shocked at this and everyone laughs at him.
Lord Hater tells the bounty hunters that Wander and Sylvia were last seen on the vacation planet, Phunulon, and promises whoever brings them to him will win one gajillion Hater-zoins. He adds that he needs them for a Torture Megamix he's working on, which is just people's screams playing to rock music ("With Wander and Sylvia in the mix, it'll really be bangin'" he quotes). After this, the bounty hunters set off and Peepers is angry at the fact that they will capture Wander and Sylvia so Lord Hater can take over the universe, instead of himself capturing them. So he sets off to capture Wander and Sylvia himself.
Meanwhile at Phunulon, Peepers sees Wander and Sylvia get off a ride, followed by Rongruffle spitting darts at them through a straw. Peepers manages to block Rongruffle's efforts by throwing Hater-zoins at Wander and Sylvia, who duck down to pick them up, thus missing the darts. Rongruffle is furious at Peepers for thwarting her efforts and bets if she wins, Lord Hater will force him to clean the zero-gravity toilets.
Rongruffle spots Sylvia's footprints on the ground and follows them to the Phunulon zoo, where the prints end in a hole. But when she finds out the footprints were coming from Peepers' stilts, which have Zbornak feet on them, she eventually encounters the monster living in the hole, who attacks her.
Peepers is happy he got rid of the first bounty hunter, but the second one, Killbot 86, suddenly comes forward. He starts targeting Wander and Sylvia, planning to teleport them to Lord Hater's ship. Peepers stops his efforts by bumping one of the park's tourists in the area of Wander and Sylvia, causing him to get teleported to the ship while Lord Hater is playing his video game. This continues for several other tourists, before Peepers manages to magnify Killbot 86's laser by reflecting it off several of the crystals on one of the park's attractions, thus making Killbot 86 teleport himself back to the ship.
On the ship, several of the tourists are surrounding Lord Hater, fascinated by where they are just as Killbot 86 appears. Lord Hater fires him and invites the tourists to be part of his Torture Megamix which they happily accept, and they follow one of the Watchdogs to the torture room.
Back in Phunulon, the tourists were seeing the whole act and were so amazed by it that they throw money down to Peepers, who was triumphant at stopping Killbot 86 and goes back to his plannings on capturing Wander and Sylvia. Unbeknownst to him, the third bounty hunter, the Potted Plant, sneaks up on him while he spies on them, and eventually reveals his true form as a monster and devours Peepers along with Wander and Sylvia shortly afterward. Once inside, Wander sees Peepers and thinks he worked at Phunulon proving he's not bad but Sylvia reminds him it's a trap and they'll eventually be taken to Lord Hater.
Wander then goes into a long winded talk which causes Peepers to imagine what would happen if the Potted Plant succeeded -- Wander and Sylvia would be thrown in jail, but the Potted Plant would become Lord Hater's new commander and Peepers is forced to clean the bathrooms like what Rongruffle predicted. Peepers slices the Potted Plant in half, thwarting his efforts, but also inadvertently releasing Wander and Sylvia in the process.
Back on the ship, Lord Hater repeatedly shows the security camera footage of Wander and Sylvia's release and Peepers understands what happened. Peepers thinks Lord Hater learned a lesson about bounty hunters and he agrees, yet only because of the fact he didn't hire enough of them and reveals a whole army of them, much to Peepers' horror. As Peepers begins whining in disappointment, Lord Hater realizes it's the perfect high end the Torture Megamix was missing and records it and everyone dances to his finished track while Peepers continues whining.
- Jack McBrayer as Wander
- April Winchell as Sylvia, Rongruffle (uncredited)
- Keith Ferguson as Lord Hater, Killbot 86 (uncredited)
- Tom Kenny as Peepers, Watchdog 1, Additional Voices
- Corey Burton as Captain
- When Lord Hater was replaying the footage of Wander and Sylvia being inadvertently released, he plays it, rewinds it, then plays it. He stops the video at the point where they leave to talk to Peepers. When he continues repeatedly showing the clip though, he starts playing it at the point where they're leaving, even though he doesn't rewind it again.
- Peepers is jealous of the bounty hunters going off to capture Wander and Sylvia, but in "The Little Guy" he sends out the Watchdogs to capture Wander and Sylvia and was not one bit jealous of them going out after them. Possibly because he's a member of the Hater army and he was only jealous of someone hired who was not part of it.
- Some of the tourists teleported to Lord Hater's ship are seen again after Killbot 86 gets sent back there.
- After the head of one of the mascots gets cut off, it's still full again in a later shot.
- When the camera zooms in to Phunulon when it first appears, there's no "whoosh" sound effect.
- When the camera is zoomed out on Lord Hater after he introduces Rongruffle and Killbot 86, Hater has no nose.
- Phunulon is based on the famous Walt Disney amusement parks: Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Some of the background music played while on the planet is reminiscent of famous Disney music.
- The infamous "Remain seated please! ¡Permanencer sentados por favor!" safety spiel from Matterhorn Bobsleds can be heard on Phunulon.
- The episode was originally said to be called "The Bounty Hunter".
- The original title is kept in the German airings.
- The title refers to the bounty hunters Lord Hater sends to capture Wander and Sylvia.
- While Wander is talking to Peepers, he starts to say "Most of your attempts to try and catch us are -- " but then he stops and says "Please excuse my language, kinda stinky". This could indicate he almost used foul language.
- When Wander and Sylvia are shown escaping, the last line of Wander Over Yonder End Title Theme can be heard. The fourth wall is then broken as the music can be heard as part of Lord Hater's security footage.
- In the animatic, at the end Lord Hater screams, "Get out of here!". The sound clip is recycled from "The Picnic".
- The background for Lord Hater's video game is the identical to one of the backgrounds during the Wander Over Yonder Main Title.
- When Peepers is looking at Wander and Sylvia through his telescope the last time, Wander and Sylvia are shown talking. Their dialogue is inaudible, but if you look closely, Wander appears to say "Wow, a castle, Syl! Look at that!", and Sylvia replies "Yeah."
- March 2nd, 2014 (Disney XD Latin America and Disney XD Brazil)
- March 29th, 2014 (Disney XD Poland)
- May 31st, 2014 (Disney Channel Japan)
- June 21st, 2014 (Disney Channel Hungary)
- August 19th, 2014 (Disney XD Germany)