"The Bride of Kuzco" is the eighteenth episode of The Emperor's New School.
Kuzco cancels his date with Malina because of his arranged marriage with Princess Lalala, because if he marries her, he will instantaneously be emperor. Unfortunately, his bride is not as wonderful as she seems to be. Kuzco and Yzma form a deal to turn Lalala into a frog, but as long as Yzma can be empress for a day so she can impress her mother, who's visiting. Guest stars: Ellen Albertini Dow and Teresa Ganzel
- J.P. Manoux as Kuzco
- Eartha Kitt as Yzma/Amzy
- Curtis Armstrong as Mr. Flaco Moleguaco
- Jessica DiCicco as Malina
- Michael Gough as Imatcha, the matchmaker
- Rip Taylor as Royal record keeper
- Wendie Malick as Chicha
- Ellen Albertini Dow as Azma
- Patrick Warburton as Kronk
- Teresa Ganzel as Princess Lalala
- Brian Cummings — various
- Corey Burton — various
- Jeff Bennett — various
- This is the only episode in the series where Kronk wears his outfit from the movies.
- Kuzco's arranged marriage contradicts the original movie, where he chooses his bride in the first act of the film. Whereas in this episode, his parents arranged his own marriage.