"The Crimson Avenger Strikes Again" is the second segment of the thirty-fifth episode of the Adventures of the Gummi Bears. It premiered on November 5, 1988, and was later paired with "Tummi's Last Stand", becoming the second segment of the sixth episode in the fourth season.
Believing him to be hero-worshipping the Crimson Avenger, and not the actual hero, they order Cubbi to give up this "childish game" and dispose of his costume.
- Corey Burton as Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart
- June Foray as Grammi Gummi, Rich Lady, Boy, Woman
- Noelle North as Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla
- Michael Rye as Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Baldwyn, Old Man
- Andre Stojka as Knight
- At one point, Igthorn rips off Toadie's Crimson Avenger mask to reveal his identity, only for the mask to reappear on the impostor's face a second later.
- This is the second of three appearances of Cubbi's Crimson Avenger alter ego, following his introduction in "The Crimson Avenger".
- This is the sixteenth episode to premiere separately from its sibling segment, which had aired the previous week. Both segments were later combined, as originally intended, for all subsequent airings.