"The Curse of the Ferry Dog" is the thirty-second episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. It premiered on Disney Channel UK on February 3, 2020 and premiered on Disney XD in the United States on June 14, 2021.
While digging in the backyard, Diesel encounters a small piece of what appears to be a vase. Dylan immediately takes an interest and has Diesel dig more to pull up the rest of the pieces. After putting together a whole vase that recreates the famous Cerberus, they find a trio of skulls that could be Cerberus' actual skulls. Dante immediately believes that Dylan is desecrating something sacred and that it could be cursed. Portia and Spencer arrive with the former agreeing with him. However, Dylan refuses to yield his findings and wants to continue studying. Dante and Portia decide to get back at Dylan with a prank.
Dylan, Dolly and Dawkins begin to experience strange supernatural forces, which cause Dylan to finally snap and turn to Portia for help. Portia has Dylan rebury the items he found, which draws the attention of their neighbors who mock him. Dante, realizing his error, tries to break the truth to Dylan, but he is too far removed to believe him. Portia has Dylan head to the canal to meet the Ferrydog, which is actually Dante in a cloak, but Dante instead bursts into song which snaps Dylan back to normal. Portia explains herself to everyone, but they all turn and laugh at her. Dylan forgives Dante for his actions.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Kyle Soller as Dante
- Paloma Faith as Portia Poodle
- Lauren Lindsay Donzis as Destiny and Déjà Vu
- Bert Davis as Diesel
- Rhys Isaac-Jones as Dawkins
- Harriet Carmichael as Clarissa
- Bethan Wright as Prunella Pug
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Arabella
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- "It's a Prank to be Frank"
- The Ferrydog is an obvious reference to the ancient Greek mythological legend of the Ferryman, who carries people's souls into the afterlife.
- Lauren Lindsay Donzis fills in for Abigail Zoe Lewis as the voice of Destiny.