Centuries ago, a single drop of moon light fell from the heavens and transformed into an opal, carrying the power to destroy and kill all who tried to claim its power. To prevent this from happening a kingdom was created and the rulers all took an oath to keep the moonstone's power from destroying the rest of the world.
Twenty-five years ago, the Dark Kingdom was almost destroyed by the Black Rocks rooted over the place. The ruler of the Kingdom, King Edmund, couldn't afford that situation anymore and tried to destroy the Opal which was believed to be the cause of the rocks. However, all the attempts failed and killed the king's wife.
King Edmund ordered the entire kingdom to evacuate, sending his infant son Eugene, with a servant, to keep everyone safe. He then advised Quirin and Adira to leave the castle and keep anyone from finding it. He would remain behind to keep his oath of protecting the world from the moonstone.
Places of interest
- The Vault: Located in the underground of the castle, the vault is the place to store the moonstone.
- The Cable Car Station: The only pathway to access to the kingdom from outside over the valley of black rocks.
- The Sewer: The alternative path to the moonstone vault covered with lava.
- The comet shaped emblem of the Dark Kingdom is also featured as the mark on the hands of Quirin and Adira.
- The ancient scroll illustrates the Kingdom's castle along with the sun drop flower.
- The kingdom is protected by a group of warriors known as the "Brotherhood". Quirin, Adira and Hector are the only known members to be revealed.