The Disney Gallery is an attraction and a store at Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland. It opened at its current location on Main Street, U.S.A. on October 2, 2009. From 1987 to 2007, it was located in New Orleans Square above Pirates of the Caribbean. The Gallery is a changing exhibition area focused primarily on artwork from Walt Disney Imagineering who created in the designing of the Disneyland Park. Merchandise relating to the current exhibition is usually available for purchase as well.
Since its opening on July 11, 1987, the Disney Gallery had changing exhibits to keep things fresh and current. The length of the exhibits ranged from ten years to three months.
- The Art of Disneyland (1987-1997)
- Tomorrowland: Imagining the Future 1955 - 1998 (1997-2000)
- A Brush with Disney: The Art of Herbert Ryman (2000-2002)
- 100 Mickeys (2002)
- Haunted Mansion Holiday (2002-2003)
- A Pirate's Life for Me (2003)
- Frights, Camera, Action! The Haunted Mansion Goes Hollywood (2003-2005)
- Disneyland, A Magical Canvas: 50 Artists Celebrate 50 Years (2005-2007)
- Inspired by Disneyland (2007)
- Enchanting the Classics (2009-2010)
- Day One Disneyland (2010)
- Magic on the Water - The Art of The Happiest Fleet on Earth (2011)
- The Art of Mary Blair (2011)
- All Aboard... A Grand Circle Tour of the Trains of Disney (2011-2012)