The movie aired as a presentation of The Wonderful World of Disney on ABC (even though the original series aired on NBC) Sunday November 18, 2001, and was produced by Berger Queen Productions, Lawrence Mark Productions, Columbia TriStar Domestic Television, Walt Disney Television and Buena Vista Television.
A widowed Mrs. Garrett is heading back to America on a cruise ship, ready for a new life and also looking forward to seeing her "girls" again, all of whom have grown into successful, independent women:
- Blair owns Warner Enterprises, which includes a stable of hotels, and is married to Tad Warner, without children.
- Natalie now serves as a producer at CNN, juggling an active love life with a frenetic work schedule that takes her all over the world.
- Tootie, now preferring to be called by her real name, Dorothy, is a Hollywood-based talk show host and the mother of a 10-year-old girl, Tisha.
- Jo, now a police officer, is still married to Rick Bonner and they have a daughter, Jamie.
Natalie has talked all the girls and Mrs. Garrett into spending the Thanksgiving holiday together back in Peekskill, NY. When Jo is unable to attend the reunion because of work, her teenage daughter, Jamie, comes instead in her absence. Trouble soon starts when Natalie receives two different marriage proposals, so it's up to the girls to help solve Natalie's predicament. Over the course of the holiday, the girls reveal to one another the personal troubles they face in their adult years and discover that, despite the time that has passed, they need each other's friendship more than ever.
- Charlotte Rae - Mrs. Edna Garrett-Gaines
- Lisa Whelchel - Blair Warner
- Mindy Cohn - Natalie Green
- Kim Fields - Dorothy "Tootie" Ramsey-Williams
- Joel Brooks - Raymond Garrett
- Carl Marotte - Rick Bonner
- Mallory Margel - Jamie Bonner
- Kevin Jubinville - Tad Warner
- Alexandra Johnson - Tisha Williams
- Jeffrey Ray - Jonathan Monroe
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at The Facts of Life Reunion. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|