"The Four Aces" is the thirty-fifth episode of the third season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the seventy-eighth episode overall, as well as the season finale. It aired on January 16, 2006. It was written by Michael Feldman and directed by Debbie Allen.
Raven does her community service project at a retirement home, and helping Ms. Ronnie Wilcox, a former singer. Along the way, she discovers that "The Chill Grill" was once a swinging nightclub, called "The Four Aces," and plans a huge themed party, featuring jazzy performances from the whole cast. Finally, Ronnie performs by singing, and brings the house down as her childhood desire.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh as Tanya Baxter (absent)
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Della Reese as Ronnie Wilcox
- Bobb'e J. Thompson as Stanley
- Even though "Vision Impossible" aired before this episode, a scene from this episode is seen in "Vision Impossible" due to the episodes not airing in production order.