Come out to socialize with the The Game of Life® The Haunted Mansion! Welcome to the After-Life Disney Theme Park Edition. This re-incarnation of the classic board game scares-up a lifetime of fun as you race for a final resting place.
If you’ve played THE GAME OF LIFE, then you’re in for a real treat (and a few tricks!) It’s all here from the game you know, but re-imagined to take place on the grounds of Master Gracey’s vast, decrepit, and mostly haunted estate. You may encounter the "soul" mortal - the Grounds Keeper and his dog - as you travel through the After-LIFE.
There will be trials and tribulations as you, kind spirit, encounter a hitch-hiking ghost or three, all the while trying to accumulate the most screams along the way. If you are the spirit to arrive at the FINAL RESTING PLACE with the most accumulated screams you will be welcomed as the 1,000th ghost at the Haunted Mansion.
- The game board centers on extending the stories of the four stretch paintings found within the Haunted Mansion.
- Elements from inside and outside the Mansions tucked with in the game board. Can you find the musical instruments? "Tomb Sweet Tomb"? Transformation paintings? Tombstones? Busts from the library, the pet cemetery, the ghosts, and ghouls, the five roses?
- The buildings include the Haunted Mansion from Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris (aka Phantom Manor), a crypt, a carriage house, the Grounds Keepers shack, and a BOO-niversity. The buildings and spinner are glow-in-the-dark.
- The spinner is inspired by Madam Leota’s table, complete with tarot cards on the table, a melted candle on the spinner, and a raven who watches your every move.
- The bridges hold a few surprises of their own.
- The movers are modified Doombuggies, to hold you and your "passengers" along the path of the After-LIFE.
- Also included are new elements not found at the Mansions but would certainly be found at the Gracey Estate.
- The "Scareer" cards have images of the classic spirits residing in the Haunted Mansion and a few more that have long since been unseen, until now.
- And of course, there are Hidden Mickeys - see how many you can find on the game board and on the cover.