The 10,000th performance of Disneyland's venerable "Golden Horseshoe Revue," featuring special guest stars.
- Annette Funicello as Herself - Performer (as Annette)
- Gene Sheldon as Himself - Performer
- Wally Boag as Himself - Performer / Pecos Bill
- Betty Taylor as Herself - Performer / Slue-Foot Sue
- Ed Wynn as Himself
- Fulton Burley
- Walt Disney as Himself
- This episode was later re-edited as a theatrical short subject and, as such, released in tandem with Disney's The Monkey's Uncle (1965).
- The password for the Ink and Paint Club in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, "Walt sent me", is derived from a scene in this short.