"The Golden Years" is the twenty-ninth episode of Kim Possible.
Kim tries to skirt the old fashioned over-protectiveness of her elderly paternal grandmother "Nana" Possible while she unravels Drakken's latest plot during a visit to Florida. She soon learns Drakken's plans to control the minds of teens through MP3 players has snared her grandmother and other senior citizen hearing aids instead and must race to save them.
- The twenty-eigth episode aired.
- The twenty-third episode in chronological order.
- The thirty-first episode in production order.
- In "Attack of the Killer Bebes", we find out that Wade has Ron microchipped. In this episode, Ron asked Wade, "How did you find me? Do you have me microchipped?," but Wade sidesteps the question, and tells him that Kim is in danger.
Home video releases
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season