After being belittled by Pacifica one too many times, Mabel challenges her to a miniature golf-off which gets a tad out of control when she and Dipper discover that living golf balls control the courses.
- Jason Ritter - Dipper
- Kristen Schaal - Mabel
- Alex Hirsch - Stan Pines, Soos, Old Man McGucket
- Jackie Buscarino - Pacifica
- Frank Caliendo - Sergei
- Patton Oswalt - Franz
- Matt Chapman - French Lilliputtian
- Nathan Fillion - Preston Northwest
- John O'Hurley - Knight Lilliputtian
- Kevin Michael Richardson - Big Henry
- John Roberts - Xyler
- Kari Wahlgren - Priscilla Northwest, Polly
- There is a cryptogram that appears during the end credits. It reads, "NLMXQWWN IIZ LZFNF." Once decoded with the Vignère key "WHATEVS", it reads "REMEMBER BIG HENRY."
- The keyword "WHATEVS" can be found on the castle wall, right after the golf cart dodges the giant swinging axes.
- The page fragment seen after the credits has the code "9-12-20 11-23-10 5-12-19-19-8-15-10-17 9-10 4-16-19 17-6-19-19-10, 21-23-10'4 16-19-12-8 22-3-4 1-9-10-20-19-6 1-16-23-4 16-19'5 5-19-19-10." After being put through all of the ciphers, it translates into: "OLD MAN SLEEPING ON THE GREEN, CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER WHAT HE'S SEEN."
- The title is a pun on "The Gulf War", a war in Saudi Arabia which happened from 1990-1991.
- The Big Henry Lilliputtian was based on the American folk heroes John Henry and Big John.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Gravity Falls Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Gravity Falls Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|