"The Good, the Bad and the Goofy" is an episode from the animated television show Goof Troop.
Thinking that Goofy's a bad-luck jinx, Pete tries to use it against some inept crooks. The police think that Pete is a hard-to-catch burglar, thanks to Goofy. But they get the real burglars at the end.
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Pat Fraley - Wally, Officer
- Jerry Houser - Spud
- April Winchell - Peg, Danielle Wrathmaker
- The animation looks a little different in this episode.
- The third and last appearance of Spud and Wally.
- In this episode, Spud and Wally have switched character models, but with their respective hair color, personalities, and voice actors kept intact. In their previous two appearances, Spud was the short one with red hair, a streetwise personality, and voiced by Jerry Houser, while Wally was the tall one with brown hair, a dim personality, and voiced by Pat Fraley. Here, Spud is instead the tall one, but still has his red hair color, streetwise personality, and Jerry Houser as his voice, while Wally is now the short one, but also keeps his brown hair color, dim personality, and Pat Fraley as his voice.
- This is one of Peg's more significant episodes for building her character. Despite her frustration with Pete, she still worries over his safety, and pleads to Goofy to help Pete return safely.
- Max and P.J. are absent in this episode.