"The Great Sky Race Rematch" is the 40th episode of Little Einsteins.
Rocket won the race last year, so this will be a rematch for Big Jet. Rocket has four buttons: a submarine, a pogo bouncer, a train, and his flying button. Big Jet distracts the team to prevent them from seeing what he is doing, and when the race starts, Big Jet destroys the flying button, which disables Rocket from flying. Now, it is up to the team to help Rocket win the trophy and avoid Big Jet's attempts to slow them down while Quincy reassembles the flying button.
- Wild Sea Breaking on the Rocks by Utagawa Hiroshige
- William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini
- If you look closely, you can see that June is looking and blinking at Leo flirtfully while he tells her about his plan to shrink a whirlpool.
- June even agreed to Leo's plan flirtfully.
- This is the 3rd episode to feature Quincy blowing into his tuba after the curtain call is finished. The note on the tuba when the pajamas fly out of it is an D-sharp/E-flat note. The only other episode to use the D-sharp/E-flat note on the tuba is "Silly Sock Saves the Circus", when an umbrella flies out of it. Other episodes would all use the note G natural as the tuba note when an object flies out.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page The Great Sky Race Rematch. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|