Donald "The Hockey Champion of Duck Swamp" plays a game of hockey with his nephews. But his constant showing off leads to his downfall.
- Walt Disney Presents, episode #5.22: "Highway to Trouble"
- Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color, episode #8.11: "Kids is Kids"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #13
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #33
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.34: "Donald's Nephews"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #43
- Kids is Kids Starring Donald Duck (VHS)
- Huey, Dewey and Louie's Greatest Hits (VHS)
- Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald (DVD)
- Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites: Extreme Sports Fun (DVD)
- Mickey's Christmas Carol: 30th Anniversary Edition (Blu-Ray/DVD)
- Olaf's Frozen Adventure (Blu-Ray)
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- The entire opening of Donald's elegant figure skating, a la Sonia Henie.
- Donald dodging as the hockey puck flies over his head, bounces off a tree, and hits the nephews, knocking them into the net.
- Donald lecturing the nephews on putting the puck in the net, then showing off his "Duck Swamp Champion" trophy to them.
- Donald's hockey prowess is shortened.
- Donald repeatedly hitting the puck in the net with his body.
- Donald telling the nephews, covered in snow, "You boys are awful!", and them coming out of the snow in anger.
- The nephews huddling to form a strategy before they start playing again.
- Donald's chase with the nephews is heavily shortened (it goes from him starting after them to him taking on the shape of a train engine from the snow), cutting out, among others:
- Donald crashing into a wall of ice with the nephews' reflections on it as they razz him.
- Donald and the nephews in the snow, with only their hockey sticks sticking out.
- Donald in the well.
- The nephews hitting Donald, who had accidentally swallowed the puck, so that it briefly flies out of his mouth before he accidentally swallows it again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.