|| "Even miracles take a little time."
This article features media from Disney or its subsidiaries that has yet to be released.
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
The Jungle Book 2 is a sequel to the 2016 film, The Jungle Book. Following the film's early financial and critical success, the studio has begun working on a sequel. Favreau is reported to return as director and Neel Sethi is reported to reprise his role of Mowgli, while screenwriter Justin Marks is also in negotiations to return. It was announced on April 25, 2016 that Favreau and Marks will return to direct and writee. The film will feature elements from Bill Peet's scrapped material and from Rudyard Kipling's original novel.
- ↑ Kit, Borys (April 11, 2016). "'Jungle Book 2' in the Works With Jon Favreau, Justin Marks (Exclusive)". Retrieved on April 12, 2016.
- ↑ McClintock, Pamela (April 25, 2016). "Disney Stakes Out Release Dates for 'Jungle Book 2,' 'Maleficent 2' and More", The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved on April 25, 2016.
- ↑ Lang, Brent (April 25, 2016). "Disney Claims Dates for Several New Movies; Confirms ‘Jungle Book 2,’ ‘Mary Poppins’ Sequel", Variety. Retrieved on April 25, 2016.
- ↑ Foutch, Haleigh (December 1, 2016). "Jon Favreau Offers Updates on ‘The Lion King’ and ‘The Jungle Book 2’". Collider
- ↑ https://www.slashfilm.com/the-jungle-book-2-details/