Stan was on his computer writing his blog as usual, but unknown to him, the kids see him posting his most recent adventure with the kids. Avery asks Stan what he is doing. Stan simply opens his jaw saying "uh" for a long time until he is stopped by Tyler. Both Avery and Tyler think Stan should stop using the blog because they found the posts embarrassing after reading every article since his first day living in their house. Chloe on the other hand says he can use the blog to post silly things about her, mentioning she enjoyed the mountain man game they played a couple years ago. Stan And the Kids Think that Stan's Blog was published as Bennett's book "Blended Families" when it was not so they Fire Bennett from His Editor and Stan tries to tell the Truth to the Editor so he can save Bennett's career an reveal his Secret but doesn't and Barry (The Editor) decides to publish the book.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Randy J. Goodwin as Barry
- This is the Season 2 Finale.
- This is the first episode that got under 2 million views.
- This episode most likely takes place in between "Guess Who Gets Expelled?" and "Avery Schools Tyler" due to the fact that Avery comes home from school telling Tyler about everyone being interested in Tyler's blog, meaning that he's still serving his suspension.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|