"The Longest Night" is the thirty-seventh episode of 101 Dalmatian Street. It premiered on Disney Channel UK on February 5, 2020 and will premiere on Disney XD in the United States on June 28, 2021.
Dolly and her gal pals teach the boys a lesson when they're excluded from an all-boys camping trip.
Dolly is teaching Dylan how to skateboard down a ramp. After he accidentally manages to stick the landing, Hansel comes by and asks him to come and join him on "The Longest Night", a night to test alpha maleness, with him and Fergus. Dolly wants to join, but Hansel turns her down saying that it is a "guy thing" and that he once bent the rules for Big Fee last year and regretted it. Dylan excitedly agrees to come along, angering Dolly, Roxy and Snowball who all feel that he is being sexist and decide to somehow get back at them.
That night, Dylan, Fergus and Hansel arrive at the park at night with Dawkins and later Diesel tagging along. After setting camp, Hansel tells them about the Ice Troll to scare them. The girls hear from afar and create noises to scare the boys. Snowball leaves her fur behind to make it seem that the Ice Troll is near. Eventually, Dawkins' Princess Positron doll and Dylan's headlight are stolen and soon Diesel is dragged away. Due to him not understanding the concept of a prank, he is let in by the girls on what they are doing.
The boys hear Diesel's cries for help and are confronted by the Ice Troll, actually just Snowball on a fake monster body. As Hansel cowers, Dylan imagines himself as Poodlewolf and "defeats" the monster, only to learn that it was all a prank. The girls are impressed with Dylan's bravery, but mock Hansel's cowardice. He admits that he does not care for alpha maleness and only did it for traditions sake. When Dylan asks for his head lamp back, the girls deny having it, but see a giant silhouette that scares everyone. It turns out to be Big Fee who wanted revenge for not being invited back. Together, everyone howls at the moon, which scares away Mr. Fuzzy and his girlfriend.
- Josh Brener as Dylan
- Michaela Dietz as Dolly
- Rhys Issac-Jones as Dawkins
- Bert Davis as Diesel
- Conor Macniell as Fergus the Fox
- Aimee-Ffion Edwards as Big Fee
- Rasmus Hardiker as Hansel the Husky
- Akiya Henry as Roxy
- Daniela Denby-Ashe as Snowball the Pomeranian
- Michelle Gomez as Cruella De Vil (Audio Cameo)
- When Hansel is telling his campfire story, he tells about an ice troll who wants to make a fur coat out of puppies. This sounds similar to what Cruella De Vil planned to do in the original "101 Dalmatians" story.
- Furthermore, when Hansel says "puppies", his voice briefly changes to that of Cruella.
- This episode is a finalist at the British Animation Awards 2020 for both "Best Children's Series" and "Children's Choice".
- Mr. Fuzzy and his girlfriend from "Dog's Best Friend" make a cameo at the end.