"The Lost Empire" is the second segment of the sixty-third episode of Miles from Tomorrowland. It premiered on November 13, 2017 alongside "The Junk Monster of Planet Crunkle" and is the second segment of the ninth episode of the third season.
Mission Force One and Queen Gemma join forces to save her people from Nemesystems.
- This episode serves as a continuation of "The Junk Monster of Planet Crunkle".
- This is first episode where Nemesystems has succeeded in taking over in a planet.
- Queen Gemma and her Dethalian empire are now officially part of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.
- Nemex destroys Gemma's scepter in this episode
- Queen Gemma's scepter can shut down any piece of technology as revealed in this episode.
- Possibly due to puberty on his voice actor Rio Mangini, Rygan's voice is considerably deeper.