The Lion Guard encounters two dimwitted mountain gorilla princes, Majinuni and Hafifu, who have a message for Simba on behalf of their father, King Sokwe of the Theluji mountains. Unfortunately, the gorilla brothers have forgotten the message. Simba explains to Kion that every wet season, King Sokwe gives Simba a message to let him know if their peace treaty still stands. Kion slides down the mountain in trouble but he unleashed his claws and the gorillas save him. King Sokwe is impressive towards his sons and decides to deliver the massage to Simba through Bunga using a snowball which makes Simba amused and pleased that the peace treaty between continues.
- Max Charles as Kion
- Joshua Rush as Bunga
- Diamond White as Fuli
- Atticus Shaffer as Ono
- Dusan Brown as Beshte
- Dan Howell as Majinuni
- Phil Lester as Hafifu
- Rob Lowe as Simba
- Jeff Bennett as Zazu
- Christian Slater as Ushari
- John Rhys-Davies as King Sokwe
- Majinuni, Hafifu, and Sokwe are the first gorillas in the franchise.
- This is the second time in the franchise where snow is shown, the first time being in Timon & Pumbaa.
- Bunga didn't know what the gorillas were, but when they carried him, he called them by their species.
- Morals: Don’t take everything in life too seriously, and don't forget about what's really important.