Rapunzel and the citizens of Corona, including Varian, Xavier, Kiera, Catalina, Monty, Feldspar, and the pub thugs; planned to rebuild the throne room, which was damaged during the battle with the Saporians. Unfortunately, everyone soon started to argue with each other. During which, they broke a wall open, revealing a hidden map to a mythical treasure. This gave Rapunzel an idea of holding a race to claim it, hoping it will be just the pick-me-up the people of Corona need.
With a bingo-inspired machine she made, Rapunzel have the racers partnered up with someone. Soon, the race began and it was off to a good start. But soon, some of the racers, including Rapunzel, became annoyed by their assigned partners.
But when Feldspar, who turned out to be able to read Saporian, revealed the map's warning of a curse, he and Rapunzel zoomed ahead of the others in attempt to save them. The citizens didn't believe them and accuse them of cheating at first, but when Eugene and Lance unwittingly unleashed the curse by opening the treasure chest, they found themselves surrounded by mummies and in a panic. But thanks to Rapunzel's encouragement, they fought back and undo the curse. The experience brought them closer together as fellow citizens of Corona and they soon finish rebuilding the throne room. Old Lady Crowley was left behind during the treasure hurt.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene Fitzherbert, Feldspar
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Jeremy Jordan as Varian
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Xavier
- Sean Hayes as Pete
- Diedrich Bader as Stan
- Vivian Vencer as Angry/Kiera
- Ruby Jay as Red/Catalina
- Paul F. Tompkins as Shorty
- Charles Harlford as Vladimir
- Susanne Blakeslee as Old Lady Crowley
- Ruddiger trying to trap, injure, and/or stop Maximus and Pascal only for them to backfire on him is similar to Wile E. Coyote's attempts to trap the Roadrunner.
- The episode's overall plot is also similar to the 1963 epic comedy film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
- It is also similar to The Loud House episode "It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House", which also bases it's story off of the movie.
- When Varian made a face when he is frightened by a mummy is similar a mummy chases Varian and Xavier are references to the Scooby Doo franchise.
- ALso Varian runs away from a mummy is similar to the way Shaggy Rogers from the Scooby Doo franchise runs from monsters.
- Varian gets a brand new outfit in this episode.
- The hot air balloons reappeared from "Rapunzel's Return.
- The Throne Room is repaired after the damage caused by the fight with the Separatists of Saporia in "Rapunzel's Return".
- Ruddiger trying to trap Maximus, only for them to backfire on him is similar to Wile E. Coyote's attempts to trap the Roadrunner.
- It's revealed that Feldspar can read Saporian language.
- This is Rapunzel's third time wearing shoes, following Tangled: Before Ever After (not including the disguise in "Rapunzel's Enemy") and "Painter's Block".
- Running gag:
- Rapunzel and Feldspar are called cheaters by Varian, Xavier, Kiera, Stan, Catalina, Pete, Vladimir, Monty, Ruddiger, Hamuel, Pascal and Maximus for using a map.
- Mrs Crowley using an umberella to fly away references Mary Poppins.