"The Love God" is the ninth episode in the second season of Gravity Falls, and the 29th episode overall.
- Kristen Schaal - Mabel
- Jason Ritter - Dipper
- Alex Hirsch - Stan Pines, Soos, Nate, Sev'ral Timez
- Linda Cardellini - Wendy Corduroy
- Jessica DiCicco - Tambry
- John DiMaggio - Love God
- T.J. Miller - Robbie
- Jorma Taccone - Gabe Bensen
- Jillian Bell - Melody
- Kurt Braunohler - Greg Valentino
- Matt Chapman - Mermando, Cook, Sev'ral Timez
- Kimberly Mooney - Janice Valentino, Charlie
- Michael Rianda - Thompson, Lee
- Kari Wahlgren - Meredith
- During the end credits, there is a cryptogram that reads "O SAM KVGS". When translated using the vigenère cipher, it translates to "I EAT KIDS", referencing the Stan hot air balloon.
- Keyword: GOATANDAPIG, found on various objects in the scrolling shot of Mabel grabbing a spray can nozzle and putting on the anti-love potion. The Key Symbol on a bottle, G and O are on a vase, A is on a flowerpot, T is on a curtain, A is in a box of bread and N is in the box right next to that. D is on a cup. A is on the grass area. P is on a flowerpot that is in front on the vase with G and O in it. I is on the stand where the boxes are and G is on the side of the same stand.
- The page section revealed at the end of the episode says, "23-4 4-16-19 8-12-23-25 9-6 23-4 4-16-19 18-23-15-6," (top left), "15 23-12-1-23-25-5 5-19-19 4-16-19-11 5-4-23-10-20-15-10-17 4-16-19-6-19"" (middle left), "20-6-19-5-5-19-20 15-10 22-12-23-21-13 4-16-19-25'6-19 9-10 11-25 12-23-1-10," (bottom left) and "22-3-4 1-16-19-10 15 4-3-6-10 11-25 16-19-23-20 4-16-19-25'6-19 17-9-10-19" (right). After using the combined cipher, it translates to "AT THE PLAY OR AT THE FAIR, I ALWAYS SEE THEM STANDING THERE DRESSED IN BLACK THEY'RE ON MY LAWN, BUT WHEN I TURN MY HEAD THEY'RE GONE".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Gravity Falls Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Gravity Falls Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|