"The Luck Stops Here" is the twentieth episode of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers. It premiered on October 6, 1989, and is the seventh episode of the second season.
With the Voice Talents of
- Corey Burton - Dale, Zipper
- Peter Cullen - Monterey Jack, Mr. Gribbish
- Jim Cummings - Clyde Cosgrove
- Tress MacNeille - Chip, Gadget, Kismet
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: Volume 1
- There is a calendar seen on the wall of Cosgrove's workshop. While no month name is given to indicate which month it is, the calendar's artwork of a four-leaf clover lends credence to it being the month of March. What's more, a close up shot of the calendar shows the first of the month to be on a Thursday. While only the top half of the month's dates is shown in this close up (meaning that the total number of days for the month—be it 30 or 31 days—is not visible), the month being March and beginning on a Thursday would make this episode take place during March 1990 (as that was the closest March to this episode's original airdate that also began on a Thursday).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.