|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
The Making of Disney's Jungle Cruise is a book written by Michael Goldman with an introduction by Bob Weis which offers the ultimate behind-the-scenes look into the upcoming 2021 film based on the Disney Parks attraction Jungle Cruise.
A behind-the-scenes look at Jungle Cruise, the upcoming live-action film based on the theme park attraction. This deluxe coffee table book, which will include a foreword by the president of Walt Disney Imagineering, Bob Weis, will take readers on a wild ride as they discover the ins and outs of both the Jungle Cruise film and ride.
Searching for that perfect gift for the movie fan in your life? Explore more behind-the-scenes stories from Disney Editions:
- The Art of Mulan: A Disney Editions Classic
- Walt Disney's Ultimate Inventor: The Genius of Ub Iwerks
- One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe
- The Art of Disney Costuming: Heroes, Villains, and Spaces Between
- The Walt Disney Studios: A Lot to Remember
- The Art and Making of Dumbo
- Practically Poppins in Every Way: A Magical Carpetbag of Countless Wonders
- From All of Us to All of You: The Disney Christmas Card
- Yesterday's Tomorrow: Disney's Magical Mid-Century
- The Art and Making of The Lion King