|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
The Marvels (originally known as Captain Marvel 2) is an upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe film and sequel to the 2019 film Captain Marvel. It will be released on July 28, 2023. It is the thirty-third film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the tenth film of Phase Four.
Marvel Studios’ The Marvels will feature Brie Larson returning to the role of Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers. In the film, she’ll be joined by Teyonah Parris, who was first introduced as adult Monica Rambeau in Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, along with Iman Vellani, who will appear as Ms. Marvel in the upcoming Disney+ series of the same name. Prepare to experience it and fly higher, further, and faster with the film, directed by Nia DaCosta!
- Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
- Teyonah Parris as Monica Rambeau
- Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
- Jude Law as Yon-Rogg
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Mohan Kapoor as Yusuf Khan
- Zenobia Shroff as Muneeba Khan
- Saagar Shaikh as Aamir Khan
- Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat, Archie, and Reggie as Goose
- Zawe Ashton as TBA
- Seo-Joon Park as TBA
- Shamier Anderson as TBA
- Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie
- Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau
- Colin Stoneley as Papp-Tonn
- TBA as Michael Korvac
On December 10, 2020, it was confirmed that Teyonah Parris and Iman Vellani will reprise their roles as Monica Rambeau and Kamala Khan, respectively. A new release date of November 11, 2022 was also announced.
On June 15, 2021, it was reported that Korean actor Seo-Joon Park had joined the cast of the film in an undisclosed role.
On January 13, 2022, Variety reported that five-time Emmy winner, Laura Karpman, would be the composer for the film. She is the second female composer ever to score a Marvel movie, following Pinar Toprak, who scored Captain Marvel. She previously scored the music for the Disney+ series, What If...? and Ms. Marvel.
- "'Judas and the Black Messiah's Cinematographer Sean Bobbitt Joins 'Captain Marvel 2'". Murphy's Multiverse (April 6, 2021).
- ‘The Marvels’ Arrives in Theaters November 11, 2022
- "Captain Marvel 2: Ms. Marvel and Monica Rambeau Confirmed to Appear in MCU Sequel". IGN (December 11, 2020).
- CONNECTING IMAGINARY DOTS: JUDE LAW AND SHAMIER ANDERSON TO JOIN ‘THE MARVELS’
- "'The Marvels' Is In Production With New Set Image From Samuel L. Jackson". Collider (August 11, 2021).
- Ms. Marvel Star Reveals Show Characters Return In Captain Marvel 2
- RPK on Twitter - October 21, 2021
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’: Zawe Ashton Tapped To Play Villain In Marvel Sequel
- Park Seo Joon in talks to work with Brie Larson in Marvel Cinematic Universe film 'Captain Marvel 2'
- ‘The Marvels’ Set Photo Suggests Valkyrie & Maria Rambeau Will Appear
- Colin Stoneley on Mandy
- Exclusive – Captain Marvel 2 Script Reveals Michael Korvac As Villain
- 'Captain Marvel 2': 'Candyman's Nia DaCosta To Direct Sequel
- The Marvels: Brie Larson Confirms Captain Marvel Sequel Is Currently Filming
- "‘The Marvels’ Lands Laura Karpman From ‘What If…?’ as Composer (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety (January 13, 2022).
- "Marvel Movie Shift: ‘Doctor Strange 2’ To Kick Off Summer 2022, ‘Thor: Love And Thunder’ Heads To July & More". Deadline (October 18, 2021).
- ‘The Marvels’ and ‘Ant-Man 3’ Swap Release Dates in 2023