|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
The Marvels (originally known as Captain Marvel 2) is an upcoming Marvel Comics film and sequel to the 2019 film Captain Marvel. It will be released on November 11, 2022. It is the thirty-first film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the second film of Phase Five.
Marvel Studios’ The Marvels will feature Brie Larson returning to the role of Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers. In the film, she’ll be joined by Teyonah Parris, who was first introduced as adult Monica Rambeau in Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, along with Iman Vellani, who will appear as Ms. Marvel in the upcoming Disney+ series of the same name. Prepare to experience it and fly higher, further, and faster with the film, directed by Nia DaCosta!
- Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
- Iman Vellani as Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
- Teyonah Parris as Monica Rambeau
- Zawe Ashton as TBA
- TBA as Michael Korvac
On December 10, 2020, it was confirmed that Teyonah Parris and Iman Vellani will reprise their roles as Monica Rambeau and Kamala Khan, respectively. A new release date of November 11, 2022 was also announced.
- "'Judas and the Black Messiah's Cinematographer Sean Bobbitt Joins 'Captain Marvel 2'". Murphy's Multiverse (April 6, 2021).
- Captain Marvel 2 Confirmed By Marvel Studios At SDCC 2019
- ‘The Marvels’ Arrives in Theaters November 11, 2022
- "Captain Marvel 2: Ms. Marvel and Monica Rambeau Confirmed to Appear in MCU Sequel". IGN (December 11, 2020).
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’: Zawe Ashton Tapped To Play Villain In Marvel Sequel
- Exclusive – Captain Marvel 2 Script Reveals Michael Korvac As Villain
- 'Captain Marvel 2': 'Candyman's Nia DaCosta To Direct Sequel