Dewey's natural golf abilities challenge Scrooge's ego while, a seemingly innocent, mystical golf course leads the group into trouble.
It is time for the Duckburg Billionaire Club's annual golf tournament, a golf competition that takes place at exotic locations. This year, the tournament is in Moorshire, Scotland, the birthplace of golf, where Scrooge McDuck and Flintheart Glomgold prepare to face each other off. While practicing, Scrooge decides to teach Dewey how to golf when Glomgold shows up determined to finally win against Scrooge; after immediately firing the golfer he hired, he bribes Louie to be his golf bag-carrier. Glomgold gloats until Webby's victory fireworks go off.
The game begins with Huey and Launchpad McQuack as commentators. After a bungled coin toss, Scrooge agrees to let Glomgold go first. In the first round, Scrooge is about to hit the ball until an impatient Louie yells at him, distracting Scrooge that he hits the ball away from the golf course. Scrooge goes to retrieve it with Louie and Webby in the woods, where they come across a stone circle the ball landed in. The others follow them to the spot and Glomgold demands that Scrooge takes the penalty for missing. Not one to back down, Scrooge steps into the circle to continue his turn. This activates the stones to teleport the group into a realm covered in enchanted mist.
Scrooge figures out that they have entered a mystic golf course, and the only way to escape is to proceed with the game. Huey also deduces that the stones were built by ancient Scottish druids to continue playing golf after the actions of Scrooge's ancestor, Black Donald McDuck, got the sport banned. Just then, two horses named Briar and Bramble emerge and offer to help the group through the realm, but Webby realizes that they are actually troublesome kelpies and warns the group to avoid their offer. However, the kelpies mention the winner of the game receives the Druid's Cup. Determined to be the best golfer, Scrooge and Glomgold continue their game. Dewey volunteers in the game and soon keeps pace with the other golfers, although Scrooge becomes frustrated with Dewey's increasing achievements. At the seventeenth hole, Scrooge refuses to let Dewey make the hit; Dewey does anyway and gets the ball in the hole, resulting in Scrooge furiously scolding Dewey. Irritated with Scrooge's pride of being the best golfer, Dewey forfeits the game.
At the final hole, Scrooge hits the ball on a slope. While heading to it, the mist starts to surround the course and envelops Glomgold first, petrifying him. With mist closing in, the others turn to stone while helping Scrooge up to the ball, but Scrooge sacrifices his position to Dewey and succumbs to the mist. Dewey makes the hit and the ball lands in the hole, finishing the game and transporting everyone back to Moorshire. Dewey and Scrooge are awarded the trophy by the kelpies. Scrooge then offers Dewey a place on the golf team, which Dewey declines but agrees to play a game with him now and then. Launchpad wraps up the game with an insightful aesop, astonishing Huey for a moment before Launchpad resumes his ditzy behavior, ending the episode.
- David Tennant as Scrooge McDuck
- Danny Pudi as Huey Duck
- Ben Schwartz as Dewey Duck
- Bobby Moynihan as Louie Duck
- Kate Micucci as Webby Vanderquack
- Beck Bennett as Launchpad McQuack
- Keith Ferguson as Flintheart Glomgold, Tiger
- Tara Strong as Briar
- Andrea Libman as Bramble
- This episode premiered early in Russia, Sweden, and South Korea.
- The episode mentions Donald McDuck from The History of the Clan McDuck. The episode's premise is also inspired by the character's backstory in the book.
- The kelpies are references to the television series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Their voice actresses also voice a few of the show's protagonists.
- Glomgold's caddie, Tiger, is described to be the best golfer in the world. Being that he is a tiger, this is an homage and naming pun to golf champion Tiger Woods.
- After Glomgold is released from the waterfall, his red golf ball is blue.
- At the same time the coin he gave Louie to help free him has disappeared from Louie's hand.