When Nemesystems overthrows the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Mission Force One must find a way to take it back.
- Justin Felbinger as Miles Callisto
- Fiona Bishop as Loretta Callisto
- Sam Lavagnino as Blodger Blopp
- Issac Brown as Haruna Kitumba
- Ivy Bishop as Mirandos
- Buzz Aldrin Commander Copernicus
- Elan Garfias as Silas/Commander Nemex
- John DiMaggio as Aggro
- Olivia Munn as Phoebe Callisto
- Tom Kenny as Leo Callisto
- Grey DeLisle as Stella
- Danny Jacob as Watson
- Diedrich Bader as Crick
- This episode features a special closing sequence with screenshots from all three seasons.
- In addition, the sequence also includes a shortened version of the show's original theme song "Way Out".
- Mission Force One gets a new starship that can turn into a robot.
- The idenity of Commander Nemex was revealed to be Silas.
- Zeno gets a new Body in this episode.