The Owl House: Witch's Apprentice is an online PC and iOS video game, based on the Disney Channel animated series, The Owl House. Playing as Luz Noceda, the game involves unlocking numerous relics as well completing a series of jobs and duties Eda sets for the player to complete.
The player receives four yellow potions, representing health. Each time the player is hit by an enemy or falls off the map, they lose half a potion.
In order to complete assigned quests, the player must use the following controls to maneuver their way throughout the map, jumping over barrels, onto green witch-like hands, and around numerous other obstacles that come their way. Up arrow/Space/W provide jumping, Down arrow/S provide crouching, and left/right arrows/A/D provide running.
Additionally, the player may also be thrust into a flying quest, where the player is controlling Luz on a staff and must tap in order to keep her flying. The player may also have to do a minigame as a shopkeep, where one must fling items at customers to sell them.
During the game, the player can unlock numerous relics, which allude to items seen in the show.
- Good Witch Azura Crown: A regal symbol of power and majesty! A suitable replacement for any fearsome ruler's lost crown, coronet, or diadem.
- Toy Sword: Its edges may be blunt, but its wit is cutting... as long as you have fresh AA batteries every five minutes. Safe for kids! Instant death for puppeteer-monsters.
- Top Student Badge: A glittering emblem of academic prowess at Hexside, signaling intellectual dominion over all other students. Amity Blight is literally the only person who cares about it.
- Demon Encyclopedia: A thorough compendium of demons and demonology. Delves into forgotten lore and long-lost history. Includes detachable poster of the King of Demons wreaking havoc on his enemies!
- Raven Mask: You CAN have it all! Magic, intimidation, and fashion, all in one beguiling mask - the perfect gift for the professional witch and/or masquerade enthusiast.
- Hexes Hold'em Cards: A popular game for Older Witches and Spinsters - high stakes action, low levels of movement. This specific deck has marked cards for easy cheating.
- Bat Queen's Whistle: A Gift from the Bat Queen for a job well done. Some say blowing it will summon her for assistance in any task, others say "wipe off the mouthpiece, it's covered in spit.
- Fancy Lamp: A handsome centerpiece for any living room, if you can keep it from running away. Shave regularly to avoid ingrown hairs.
- Bad Girl Coven T-Shirt: Depiction of a witch "Shredding the Gnar" woven on the finest textiles. Bears the insignia of the "Bad Girls Coven". the most exclusive club in history and a zillion times better than the dumb old Emperor's Coven. Tumble dry low.
- Playground Armor: A mythic item forged by legendary smiths. No detail has been spared. Pre-cut head and armholes for maximum maneuverability. Hand-painted abs to stun and swoon, and a Resilient Corrugated 2-ply core. No warrior King should leave home without it. Also, doubles as a box!
- Luz's Author Photo: A portrait of the artist, a young girl. "Noceda's Luzura Trilogy captures the spirit of her generation" - Luz Noceda.
- Bewitched Vegetables: When cooking with the bewitched vegetables, be certain to keep a watchful eye. Strong wills are prone to develop overtime, as well as strong smells as the vegetables inevitably wilt, mold, and rot. Serve with your favorite apple blood sauce!
- Fannypack: Friends will ooh and aah when they see you parade around town in this ultra-fashionable fannypack! Perfect for storing emergency snacks, taxidermy tools, and magic glyphs. It's a must have for any adventurer on the go.
- Shrinking Spray Bottle: A bottle brimming with Mysterioso 's mysterious shrinking potion. Handy if you need a change in perspective, or want to be the tallest in your friend group.
- Memory Tweezers: Magical tool used in the photographic arts. Extracts images of memories, which allows them to be preserved forever - or, if they are damaged at all, to start a chain reaction that destroys your mind.
- Grom Tiara: Woe to the child chosen to wear the Grom Tiara, For they shall face unspeakable danger in guises that fill their hearts with dread. To everyone else: have fun out on the dance floor tonight! Yay, Grom!
- The Rusty Smidge: In the game of Grudgby, the team that catches the Rusty Smidge gets an instant and completely unfair victory, invalidating all the efforts of the other team. Instituted in the early 00's, replacing the previous mechanic of Deus Ex Machina.
- Greenthumb Gauntlet: One of the most powerful items in the Emperor's treasury. This relic can grow anything you can imagine, from the smallest demonic daisy to the largest deadwood tree.
- Witch's Wool Cape: A stunning accessory that can deflect all forms of magic. Perfect for keeping you safe in battle or cozy by a roaring fire. Begs the question "Why don't we always wear capes, just all the time, wouldn't that be cool?".