The Practical Pig is a Silly Symphony that debuted on February 24, 1939. It was the only Silly Symphony to be billed as a "Three Little Pigs" cartoon. It's also the final Silly Symphony to feature the Three Little Pigs, Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Wolves.
Fiddler and Fifer are caught by the Big Bad Wolf while swimming. But things backfire when the wolf tries to get Practical Pig; he is caught instead. Practical Pig uses his new lie detector to get the information about his two brothers from the wolf.
- Billy Bletcher - Big Bad Wolf
- Betty Bruce - Additional Voices
- Tom Buchanan - Additional Voices
- Pinto Colvig - Practical Pig
- Dorothy Compton - Fifer Pig
- Ralph Hansell - Additional Voices
- Richard Holland - Additional Voices
- Donald Kearin - Additional Voices
- Leone Ledoux - Additional Voices
- Mary Moder - Fiddler Pig
- Tommy Wiggins - Additional Voices
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #86
- Walt Disney Treasures: Silly Symphonies