When Hiro discovers a wrapped present in the closet, he assumes it's from Aunt Cass and takes it in order to figure out what it is. However, after a mix-up, the present becomes lost and Hiro enlists the Big Hero 6 team to track it down.
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
- Scott Adsit as Baymax
- Génesis Rodríguez as Honey Lemon
- Khary Payton as Wasabi
- Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
- Brooks Wheelan as Fred
- Daniel Henney as Tadashi Hamada
- Jenifer Lewis as Professor Granville
- Jane Lynch as Supersonic Sue
- Horatio Sanz as El Fuego
- Sean Giambrone as Richardson Mole
- Andy Richter as Globby
- Alan Tudyk as Alistair Krei
- Lucas Neff as Noodle Burger Boy
- Patton Oswalt as Mr. Sparkles
- John Michael Higgins as Mini-Max
- Diedrich Bader as Bluff Dunder, Felony Carl
- Jeff Bennett as Baron Von Steamer, voice
- Laura Silverman as Judy
- Globby Holiday Song!
- With this being the first Christmas without Tadashi, this episode most likely takes place the same year after the events of the film.
- Globby is showing himself in public, meaning the episode is before the events of "The Globby Within".
- Judy mentions "A Christmas Carol", Alistair Krei is behaving like Ebenezer Scrooge and goes through a change of heart and gets Christmas spirit.
- Alistair Krei is revealed to be 44 years old.
- After snowing the villains, Honey Lemon asks, "Who wants to build a snowman?" This is most likely a reference to the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" from Frozen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.