"The Really Mighty Ducks" is the first episode of season one of Quack Pack.
Tired of being nagged at by Donald to clean their room, the boys seek the help of Ludwig Von Drake and find a machine that turns them into superheroes known as the Tremendously Talented Trio of Truly Trusted Trouble-Shooters or "The T-Squad" for short, thus deterring Donald from hassling them. But when Donald uses the machine himself and transforms into the supervillain "The Duck of Doom," things start to get out of hand.
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck (voice)
- Katie Soucie as Daisy Duck (voice)
- Jeannie Elias as Huey Duck (voice)
- Pamela Adlon as Dewey Duck (voice) (as Pamela Segall)
- Elizabeth Daily as Louie Duck (voice) (as E.G. Daily)
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake (voice)
- Jim Cummings (voice)
- Gary Owens (voice)
- Bill Farmer as Pluto (voice) (Uncredited)
- The episode's title is a reference to the sports hockey film.
- Though this series came out the year after, a snippet from this episode can be seen in the Gargoyles episode Enter MacBeth.