At O.W.C.A.-Traz, the Organization Without a Cool Acronym's high security prison, rogue agent Dennis the Rabbit is being kept captive. Suddenly, he is broken out of his cell thanks to Norm and Doofenshmirtz.
Meanwhile, Isabella shows her friends the marionette show the Fireside Girls are planning to do. Phineas believes that the marionette show could use a little sprucing up. Buford talks about his Uncle Oslo from Oslo, Norway, who used to make unfinished giant marionettes. Phineas asks Isabella if she's ready for the "next step" and Isabella assumes he's referring to her relationship with him, but he's actually talking about the puppet show. Isabella awkwardly changes the subject by saying "Where's Perry".
At his lair, Agent P is informed by Major Monogram that Dennis has escaped from prison and suspects that Doof is behind it.
Back in Isabella's backyard, a semi-trailer delivers 22.5 tons of reclaimed pine logs. Phineas asks the driver if he's a little young to be driving, since the driver's face looks like a baby. It turns out to be the work of Babyface Truckin', whose slogan is "Our drivers look like children, but they're not." The pine logs get dropped into the backyard, and the driver goes home to take a nap.
At Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, Dennis emerges from the giant disco ball doing his cutesy-wutesy bunny routine, but, surprisingly, Doofenshmirtz isn't fooled by it since he knows about Dennis' reputation as a wanted mercenary and criminal. He offers a deal to Dennis: he will provide Dennis the technology to defeat Perry and in return, he will take over the Tri-State Area. Determined to get revenge on Perry, Dennis accepts the deal by giving a thumbs-up.
The Fireside Girls' puppet stage is now a control center used to robotic-ally manipulate the...rather creepy-looking giant Fireside Girl marionette. As soon as Ferb gives the thumbs up, Phineas, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet and the Fireside Girls get the Giant Puppet walking out of the Garcia-Shapiro backyard and roaming the streets of Danville. The citizens of Danville are mystified by this giant. They believe it is telling them to love one another.
Back at D.E.I., Doofenshmirtz shows Dennis his latest inator, a robotic backpack that can transform into anything. Dennis tries it out, and in the process, destroys parts of Doof's apartment. He turns the backpack into a rocket-powered super-suit and blows a hole through the roof. Perry goes on the lookout for the rogue rabbit and finds him. The fight commences. The platypus and the rabbit have at each other. They land in the Flynn-Fletcher backyard where Dennis' suit transforms again. They are about to fight once more when they hear Candace and Stacy approaching and go into their mindless pet modes. Candace instantly recognizes "Mr. Cutie Patootie", the rabbit she once adopted and talks in her cutesy voice (while Stacy does everything she can to prevent herself from throwing up at this).
Meanwhile, the gang decide to take a break from moving the puppet to get some Slushy Dawgs for lunch.
In the garage, Candace gets some food for her bunny but finds that he has disappeared. Stacy guesses he is "down at the docks" or maybe playing around.
Somewhere in downtown Danville, Dennis and Perry have resumed their fight. Perry then sees the giant marionette and walks into the control room to make the puppet fight the rabbit. However, Dennis destroys the control room, so Perry climbs on top of the beret and controls the puppet manually. Doof checks in on how Dennis is doing from the comfort of his living room and sees the rabbit robot fighting the giant marionette. He soon recognizes the wooden girl's fight style to be reminiscent of Perry and goes out to deal with him.
At Mr. Slushy Dawg, Phineas discusses the difference between marionettes and puppets, oblivious to the fight going on out the window behind him. Doofenshmirtz arrives to fight his nemesis on top of the giant marionette. Perry manipulates the marionette to punch Doofenshmirtz and ties him up on one of the strings. Perry makes the puppet dive into the ocean and the rabbit robot follows him. Underwater, Dennis's robot suit starts leaking, so Perry cuts through his dome with a laser and saves his life. Dennis swims up to the docks and Perry follows him. Candace and Stacy appear and Candace is reunited once again with "Mr. Cutie Patootie", as is Phineas with Perry. Suddenly, Major Monogram and Carl walk up to them in disguise. Monogram claims the rabbit is his pet rabbit, Mr. Bigelow. Candace gives him the rogue rabbit, where he plans to put him in his "special room". As soon as they leave, Candace begins to get suspicious about them. Phineas assures her that rabbit owners come in all shapes and sizes, however Candace, Stacy and Ferb point out their eccentricities, such as a flight helmet, cowboy boots and a fake mustache, plus they take off in a helicopter. Phineas says that none of those things disprove his previous statement.
- Vincent Martella as Phineas
- Ashley Tisdale as Candace
- Thomas Sangster as Ferb
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Major Monogram
- Tyler Mann as Carl
- John Viener as Norm
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry, Dennis the Bunny
- Bobby Gaylor as Buford
- Alyson Stoner as Isabella
- Kelly Hu as Stacy
- Dan Povenmire as Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Doof 'N' Puss Theme
- Babyface Trucking
- Giant Puppet Show
- Doof tells us he installed nanobot cameras on Dennis' backpack, and yet when he turns on the TV, the robot is in the shot. If he did install cameras on the backpack, the robot wouldn't be in the shot.
- This episode is a continuation of "No More Bunny Business".
- The name of the prison - O.W.C.A.-Traz - is a spoof of Alcatraz, the defunct prison in San Francisco Bay.
- Linda doesn't appear nor is mentioned in this episode.
- It is shown that in spite of his inability to recognize Perry either without the fedora hat or in 'mindless pet' mode, Doofenshmirtz is able to recognize Dennis, even in his 'mindless pet' mode.
- Little Suzy Johnson's theme music can be heard when Candace discovers "Mr. Cutie Patootie" has returned.
- The puppet show that the Fireside Girls present is called The Denmother, a parody of The Godfather. Isabella's voice for the Denmother puppet is based on Marlon Brando's voice, and the logo for the show is based on that of the movie.
- After Norm says that Dennis is so soft and cuddly, Doof says, "Back off, Lennie, you're creeping me out" in reference to the character of Lennie Small from Of Mice and Men.
- June 3, 2014 (PlusPlus, Ukraine)
- July 8, 2014 (Disney XD Canada)
- July 12, 2014 (Disney XD Poland)
- July 30, 2014 (Disney XD Germany)
- August 11, 2014 (Disney Channel Brazil & Latin America)
- October 12, 2014 (Disney XD Spain)
- October 24, 2014 (Disney Channel Asia)
- November 8, 2014 (Disney Channel Portugal)
- November 13, 2014 (Disney XD UK & Ireland)
- November 22, 2014 (Disney Channel Spain)
- January 11, 2015 (RCTI Indonesia)
- July 22, 2015 (Australia)
- April 27, 2016 (Disney Channel Poland)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|