"The Right Way" is the first segment of the seventy-fifth episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It premiered on May 12, 2019 alongside "Here to Help", and is the first segment of the nineteenth episode in the fourth season.
Star arrives in time to save Eclipsa from the Solarian. She fills her in that the Solarians were powerful soldiers created by her mother Solaria Butterfly to defeat Monsters. They all went mad and killed themselves except for Mina Loveberry. Deducing that the Solarian is her, Star has gathered Kelly, Jorby, Talon. Rich Pigeon, Pony Head, Seahorse and Quirky Guy to help and hunt down Mina so that Eclipsa can take a break. Globgor's condition continues to worsen and Eclipsa and Janna look through a Monster ailment guide to research it. When one is hit with a Solarian blade, the infection continues to grow until the affected dies, scaring the two.
Star and her team follow Mina through a destroyed town looking for clues. Eventually, Quirky Guy is stabbed through the chest by the Solarian blade, alerting the others. Talon is affected next and Rich Pigeon's arm is destroyed, leaving the others to face Mina on their own. Kelly and Jorby jump at it, but are both slashed. Star and Pony Head tackle Mina head on, resulting in Pony Head getting hit with the blade. Star defends herself using her rainbow fist spell and, through the encouragement of Pony Head, summons enough energy to create a rainbow armor. Meanwhile, Janna and Eclipsa gather a wagon full of explosives for the fight.
Star and Mina fight with the former using all of her strength to take her down. The wagon rolls down the hill and into Mina, blowing up. However, Mina stabs through Star's armor and is about to stomp on her when Eclipsa fights back again and uses the Spell with No Name which completely destroys the armor and everything behind it. Marco arrives and after a loving hug from Star reveals that the Solarian they fought was not Mina, but someone else. Mina appears on the horizon in her own armor and with a whole army, causing Eclipsa to faint.
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Esmé Bianco as Eclipsa Butterfly
- Jaime Camil as Globgor
- Abby Elliott as Janna Ordonia
- Amy Sedaris as Mina Loveberry
- Kari Wahlgren as Meteora Butterfly
- Jenny Slate as Pony Head
- Eric Bauza as Whale
- Dana Davis as Kelly
- Mark Gagliardi as Quirky Guy
- Eddie Perino as Seahorse
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Jorby
- Roger Craig Smith as Sir Dashing
- Fred Tatasciore as Talon Raventalon
- Gary Anthony Williams as Rich Pigeon
- Eclipsa's nameless spell from "A Spell with No Name" is revealed to be Solaria's Total Annihilation Spell.
- The way the spell and its effects were executed in this episode bear a heavy resemblance to the Energy of Destruction technique from the Dragon Ball Super anime.
- Star telling Marco that she's going to keep him in her pocket from now on hints that she remembers his love confession to her in "Mama Star".
- Emily Kelpbottom who was first featured in Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Magic Book of Spells, appears for the first time as pictured on the "Magical Ailments" book.
- August 16, 2019 (Southeast Asia)