At the start of the short, Rex and Hamm have turned Mr. Potato Head into a potato clock (he has clock arrows where his nose is supposed to be). Buzz then shows them how to do it right. He then tells them how he returned from space in time for the events of Toy Story 3. Buzz says he went to Walt Disney World, though he pronounces it as "Dis-nay World". At the end of the short, Mr. Potato Head has tied a balloon around Hamm. He lets go of it, and Hamm floats into the air.
- Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear
- Wallace Shawn as Rex
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm
- Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head
- This was released on the Blu-ray and DVD of Toy Story 3, and features Randy Newman's music from the film.
- It even uses Toy Story 3's re-used scores from Toy Story 2.
- The short closes with the music score heard at the climax of the original Toy Story movie.
- This is the only Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs episode to feature Mr. Potato Head and RC.
- This is RC's final appearance in the Toy Story franchise, until his brief return in the opening of Toy Story 4.
- Andy's calendar is set in August, like in both Toy Story 2 and 3.
- The drawing of Woody from the first two episodes doesn't appear here. The Aliens don't appear in any of the Mission Logs either. This means that before 2013, Buzz, Hamm and Rex were the only three Toy Story characters to appear in every medium in the franchise, although in 2013 that changed in Toy Story of Terror!, which was the first Toy Story production in which Hamm didn't appear (not counting the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command intro where he is replaced with an Emperor Zurg toy). However, Hamm is mentioned in the special by Potato Head.