When Mickey and Pluto go to the beach for a relaxing fishing trip, they have to deal with a crabby clam and a greedy seagull.
- Disneyland, episode #3.12: "Pluto's Day"
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, October 31, 1977
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #1
- Walt Disney's Wet and Wild
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #7
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #7
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.2: "Mickey Landmarks"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #29
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, July 2, 2015
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions: Mickey
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics - Special Edition: Happy Summer Days
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics - Special Edition: Happy Summer Days / Fun on the Job! / The Goofy World of Sports
- Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Living Color, Volume 2
Have a Laugh! changes
The following scenes were deleted from the short release due to time constraints:
- The opening shot is halved, cutting out the seagulls flying away as Mickey and Pluto pass by.
- Pluto's encounter with a starfish.
- The clam hiding at the sight of Pluto.
- Pluto struggling to get the clam out of his mouth.
- Pluto, in trying to explain he has a clam in his mouth, Mickey interprets that as him wanting to something to eat and giving him a sausage, which the clam eats instead, after which it spits water in Mickey's face.
- Mickey giving Pluto another sausage, only for the seagull to eat it instead.
- The seagull's first attempt at catching one of Mickey's fish used for bait, resulting in it getting hit on a rock.
- The entire scene with Mickey and Pluto's collective struggle with the seagull; it cuts from the seagull hovering over Mickey and Pluto to it diving into the bucket of bait.
- Mickey throwing a rock into the bucket of bait as the seagull flies off with it so that it weighs down the bucket.
- The seagull telling the other seagulls about the "free fresh fish".
- Pluto barking at the seagulls as they come to attack Mickey and Pluto, before Mickey decides they should beat a retreat.
- This was the last Mickey Mouse cartoon to be directed by Walt Disney himself and also to feature Jimmy MacDonald as the voice of the lead character.
- This would be the last Mickey Mouse cartoon for 30 years, until 1983's Mickey's Christmas Carol was released.