- The Simpsons host a Disney+ Day party and everyone is on the list... except Homer. With friends from across the service and music fit for a Disney princess, Plusaversary is Springfield's event of the year.
Several Disney characters are lined up to enter Moe's Tavern, where Maui and Wreck it Ralph are the bouncers, and Maleficent is checking the guest list to enter, and Homer claims he's not in the list, however when Goofy appears, he has second thoughts and forces him to be his +1.
In the Tavern, Darth Vader is drinking a beer, Doctor Strange is playing pool, Elsa is creating some ice in a bucket that a Fantasia's broom is filling with beer, while Buzz Lightyear and The Mandalorian are having an arm wrestling match, which Buzz loses, and Moe mistakenly thinks that Donald Duck is choking, so Barney tries to perform the Heimlich maneuver on him.
At the table, Homer and Goofy are discussing about their feelings, while Happy is complaining how the party stinks before complaining to Grumpy, and they get divided by Lisa who comes to the Tavern to collect Homer, that gets his beer struck by BB-8, but cheers the place up with a song about Disney+.
After the song, Mickey Mouse's shadow appear over the door to the Tavern, overjoying everyone as the boss was arriving, but Bart appears instead, dressed as him, telling them to get back to work, and dragging Goofy away, while Barney drags Homer the other way.
- Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson, Donald Duck, Barney Gumble, Sideshow Mel, Happy, Grumpy and Winnie the Pooh
- Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Maggie Simpson
- Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson
- Hank Azaria as Moe Szyslak, Goofy, Horatio McCallister and Buzz Lightyear
- Tress MacNeille as Maleficent
- Characters on the guest list include: Jeff Goldblum, Dopey, Ant-Man, Palpatine, Pinocchio, Aaron Burr, Jabba the Hutt, Tramp, King George III, Bluey, Luca, Sideshow Bob, Loki, Thanos, Lightning McQueen (with the note he needs parking pass), Tiana and Prince Naveen.
- Excluding characters based on real celebrities, out of all of the fictional characters listed, Bluey is the only one of them to not be owned by The Walt Disney Company and is also therefore a non-Disney character. Her presence on the list references her series being available on Disney+. Aaron Burr's and King George III's presence on the list reference the musical Hamilton being available on the service. Jeff Goldblum's presence on the list references his series The World According to Jeff Goldblum being available on Disney+.
- Despite the characters' mentioning in the guest list, only Ant-Man, Pinocchio, Tramp, Loki and Tiana made a cameo in the short itself.
- Companies shown on Maleficent's pad: Disney, Pixar, ABC, FX, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Hulu, National Geographic, 20th Century Studios, and ESPN.
- "Mickey Mouse March" plays when Bart, dressed as Mickey Mouse, enters Moe's Tavern.
- During the credits, Cruella is shown measuring Santa's Little Helper, as she often did to canine characters on House of Mouse.
- During the credits, Jiminy Cricket and Ant-Man appear under Cinderella's Glass Slipper.
- During the credits, the Beast plays pool, using Pinocchio's nose as a cue stick.
- The silhouette of Mickey Mouse is seen in the Gracie Films closing logo.
- This is the first Simpsons short in a long time total of 13 years to receive a Japanese dub after years of the Japanese dub being long neglected after the Japanese dub on The Simpsons Movie (2007) and the show's fourteenth season.
- The Disney characters are not voiced by their regular voice actors in this short since the actors for The Simpsons did the Disney characters instead.
- The only characters that has been scrapped from this short are:
- Marge Simpson was absent from this short.
- The Muppets were noticeably absent from this short.
This short had received very little positive reviews from critics and audiences. The short has been claimed to work better as a commercial outside of the streaming service and was a wasted opportunity for Disney’s approach with the Simpsons.