"The Song of the Unicorn" is the 31st episode of the second season of the Little Einsteins.
The team is telling a story about a unicorn who is a great conductor. None of the animals know how to sing together, so the unicorn waves his horn as a baton at the animals to make them sing together, and they all do. But then a mean queen, who is envious of the unicorn, casts a spell on him, transforming him into a stone statue. The only way to break the spell is to make all the animals sing together, so it is up to Leo and the team to save the unicorn before the last leaf from the tree falls or he'll permanently be stuck as a statue forever.
- The Lady with the Unicorn and other Medieval Tapestries
- 1812 Overture by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Little Einsteins have entered the Château de Chambord in Chambord, France to see medieval tapestries. For instance, in Season 1, they read a Bayeux Tapestry about a Good Knight and a Bad Knight in Rocket's room.
- Leo's favorite tapestry story is about a magical unicorn who uses its horn to conduct music, just like Leo uses his baton.
- "1812 Overture" was used again in "Fire Truck Rocket".
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at The Song of the Unicorn. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|