As Amanda Levay formed as a human teenage, She has dark navy blue hair ankle length, light blue eyes, red-violet lip, Her outfit is a Japanese School Uniform on her neck her is a bead necklace is a Chaos Pearls and she wears a white knee-high socks and purple shoes. In "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress' Revenge", she wore a masquerade mask to hide her face.
Role in the series
She and the Sorcerer worked together to cause chaos in 1209 until the First Ninja defeated them; banishing her to the Land of Shadows. She first appeared in "Sorcerer in Love" as the new girl, using a disguise and calling herself Amanda Levay and put a love spell on all the boys in her class. Then she had them go hunt for the most beautiful thing in the school, which led to Randy showing her the eye's location. She then attempted to free the Sorcerer but was once again defeated by having her powers used against her. She escaped and vowed she would return once she regained her full power.
She would later return in the episode "Sorcerer in Love 2: The Sorceress' Revenge", she form as Amanda once again her plan is to trapped all the students of Norrisville High, but she is ultimately defeated by Randy and once again banished back into the Land of Shadows.
Powers and abilities
Like the Sorcerer, the Sorceress also uses Chaos Pearls and possesses the magical ability to turn human victims into monsters. Her Stank colors are pink and light blue. Although she can take on an appearance that humans find beautiful, her Stank based powers cause her to be unable to hide her awful smell.
They met eight hundred years ago while each causing chaos and misery and it was love at first fight. Together they were nearly invincible, but the original Ninja managed to use their own powers to banish her to the Land of Shadows before imprisoning the Sorcerer. Knowing she might eventually return, the Ninja used the Eye of Eternity as the lock for his prison, believing her inability to see true beauty would make her unable to locate it.
- Amanda Levay is probably not her real name, considering she was living in Japan in the past and is in a disguise.
- She shows some similarities towards Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid. Both have beautiful human personae and necklaces that hold their power.
- In the screencap, her hair is dark blue and her outfit is light purple. But in the other image, her hair is brown and her outfit is navy blue.
- She wears a sailor uniform (sailor fuku is a Japanese school uniform) as "Amanda Levay".
- The reason many fall in love with her human form is because of a love spell she is able to put on them.
- The Sorceress is the first female villain of the series.
- She prefers her normal appearance to her disguise; she finds the disguise revolting.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of the Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|